• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hot Flips flip and stick bags

19 posts in this topic

I just received a book in the new slabs and was trying to put them in Hot Flips, flip and stick bags and guess what the new slab did not fit, to big. I had just bought 200 bags. I am pissed beyond words and hope Hot Flips can come out with new flip and stick bags that fit the new slabs :censored:. I also noticed that the back of the label has plenty of space for inserting more names? Interesting?

Mario

The new holder just came out.

And even if Jeff/Charles were given the dimensions of the new holder by CGC which I'm sure they weren't it would take awhile to produce new CGC bags that fit the obviously slightly thicker new holder.

That does suck. I know it's not anyone's fault but it still hurts. How much bigger is the new slab?

Slightly bigger. You used to be able to have a max 30 CGC book invoice due to shipping box size. They introduced a new invoice in Seattle that only allows 25 books on an invoice because that's the max that will fit in the same size box.

So it's thicker. Is it wider?

I think it's just thicker. I think you can stack old with new slabs so they should still be the same width/height.

Are the measurements posted anywhere old vs new?

So it's thicker. Is it wider?

I think it's just thicker. I think you can stack old with new slabs so they should still be the same width/height.

Are the measurements posted anywhere old vs new?

Once I get my newest slabs back I can take some measurements, unless someone beats me to it :baiting:

Jerome