• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

South Jersey Comic-Con & Toy Bonanza - May 1st

9 posts in this topic

I know in the past a few board members have set up shop. Anyone doing it this time?

I'll be there, as will Primo Comics, who is a board member.Don't know if other boardies regularly set up but the show is only held twice a year....and it has the same dealer list, as far as I know, as the 11/2015 show.

As far as silver/gold books go...Chad Spano will be there with 18 or 24 feet of table space.He has the most silver and gold in the room.

I know in the past a few board members have set up shop. Anyone doing it this time?

I'll be there, as will Primo Comics, who is a board member.Don't know if other boardies regularly set up but the show is only held twice a year....and it has the same dealer list, as far as I know, as the 11/2015 show.

As far as silver/gold books go...Chad Spano will be there with 18 or 24 feet of table space.He has the most silver and gold in the room.

See you tomorrow Colin. You know what I'll be looking for.

See you tomorrow Colin. You know what I'll be looking for.

Haha, right, I know buuut....I don't really have any mags :sorry:

I texted 2 of the dealers I know who are setting up there who both have a decent stock of mags.Told them to bring them, if they hadn't already planned on doing so.

Mark & Joe Walsh are the dealers I'm referring to, I'll point them out to you when I see you tomorrow.

Managed to pick up a few nice magazines. Always enjoy this show.

At a small con like this I bet WOMBAT can accurately smell the percentage of old magazines in the room!