• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which forum to talk about comics and not just grading?

22 posts in this topic

Hello,

I love this forum, great people and extremely interesting content. I am looking for something similar, in term of depth of the content, but related to comics' storylines and not just grading or collecting.

Which forum would you suggest me?

Hello,

I love this forum, great people and extremely interesting content. I am looking for something similar, in term of depth of the content, but related to comics' storylines and not just grading or collecting.

Hey, this is the dealers society. so expect discussions to revolve around themes of slabvalue, ROI, etc.

Hello,

Hey, this is the dealers society. so expect discussions to revolve around themes of slabvalue, ROI, etc.

It is? :o

I heard the same thing........ I know I am in the minority, but I prefer old board layouts like this one instead of the new style ones (whatever they are called).

That new forum was supposed to open but did not open today...

Whatevs

Yes it did. You just need to refresh your browser.

That new forum was supposed to open but did not open today...

Whatevs

Yes it did. You just need to refresh your browser.

Well BUST MY BUTTONS !!!!

I heard the same thing........ I know I am in the minority, but I prefer old board layouts like this one instead of the new style ones (whatever they are called).

You may be in the minority but you aren't alone. This style is much easier to find what I'm looking for imo. (thumbs u