• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling on here

74 posts in this topic

It's pretty tough to ascertain exactly what's going on with the stain from that picture. It looks like there's staining in the upper right corner, too. Does it possibly go from the top all the way down the spine to the lower triangle? Are either of the staples rusty?

There is no stain on the top at least according to the notes. Before I sent it I looked at as many graded copies as I could find and I think it looks better then 7's I was looking at. I saw lots of 8 that looked worse but that's the way the CGC cookie crumbles.

There is no stain on the top at least according to the notes. Before I sent it I looked at as many graded copies as I could find and I think it looks better then 7's I was looking at. I saw lots of 8 that looked worse but that's the way the CGC cookie crumbles.

Do the notes say anything about the back cover? I'd understand if you don't want to share the notes, but I'd love to find out why that looks like that was graded a 5.5. And if the notes don't mention that whatever-it-is on the back cover, what's the point of the notes?

A page or 2 ago, OP referred to the notes stating back cover had the stain at the lower right corner. Love AF15s!

Ah, thanks. I read his post too quickly and missed the on the top phrase. Make more sense now. Still a brutally tough grade for a book that looks like that.