• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!

47 posts in this topic

Rules:

No probs or HOS

Paypal only, payment within 24 hours of auction ending.

Returns on a case by case basis

Open to US, PM me for shipping cost outside the US.

Shipping is $10 Priority until someone bids what I paid for it. (It was purchased on these board a few weeks ago...find it...) At that point shipping will be included in the final price. (This is for the US only!!!)

Bidding starts at $10 and goes up in increments of $10

This will end on Monday at 8pm Central...that is 9pm Eastern...and 6pm Pacific. Last bid according to board timestamp wins!

Post a :takeit: to immediately end the auction and purchase the slab for $630 shipped!

Good luck!

So I received some questions about the price compared to GPA and previous sold on eBay. Keep in mind that a Punisher Netflix show was just announced today, that is why I also added the eBay link...that was a 5.0 that sold today after the show was announced.

$650 is a firm price as this leaves plenty of room to grow once the show starts airing trailers and premieres.

I'm guessing everyone on here already has a copy of ASM 129??? (shrug)

Going off current eBay values, there was the 5.0 that sold yesterday for $595 and there is currently a 6.5 from "that other company" with a price of $650 being offered as well.

So what it looks like is since the show was announced yesterday, other than the eBay link I posted, there is no way to gauge the value of this until more sell.

While some may believe this price is WAY above GPA...again, a Netflix show was announced yesterday...so the value has increased on it...we just don't know by how much...

I think I may turn this into an auction if no one jumps on it now...

I'll kick it off at $400

(worship)

That is how it's done right!

Every time I do these I get worried that a high value book with auction for $100...thanks more making me feel a little better...

I'll kick it off at $400

(worship)

Every time I do these I get worried that a high value book with auction for $100...thanks more making me feel a little better...

BLAST! I would have tried at $10 first...

$410 (thumbs u

I'll kick it off at $400

(worship)

BLAST! I would have tried at $10 first...

$410 (thumbs u

Are you going to buy every ASM #129 I get? lol