• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade a X-Men....

35 posts in this topic

Do you think the chances of a 9.4 are pretty much zero ?

Probably submit it anyway based on the census.

No, I think you have a very decent shot at 9.4-submit away thumbsup2.gif, books a walk in the park 9.2, so 9.4 is most definently within reason.

Do you think the chances of a 9.4 are pretty much zero ?

Probably submit it anyway based on the census.

Outside shot at 9.4, but you probably have one or two too many spine stresses for that. I would go 9.2 based on the scan with 9.4 a remote possibility.

I think it is a 9.0, I see 8 spine stresses. I am not sure it will pull a 9.2 with that number of spine stress marks. There is no way it will pull a 9.4.

I could only see four, but that might just be my monitor. If there are eight, I agree with Tom here. 9.0 most likely, but 9.2 possible. No way a 9.4 with eight spine stresses.

I think it is a 9.0, I see 8 spine stresses. I am not sure it will pull a 9.2 with that number of spine stress marks. There is no way it will pull a 9.4.

I could only see four, but that might just be my monitor. If there are eight, I agree with Tom here. 9.0 most likely, but 9.2 possible. No way a 9.4 with eight spine stresses.

Tom see spine stresses in his sleep . . . 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

I'll let everyone know how it went in a quarter of a year. Thanks.

Sad, but true-CGC hire more people????

I spoke with Eric (from CGC) yesterday. Apparently, the current party line is they cannot hire any additional graders because they have no space to put them. CGC has a new building being built (down the street) which will be completed later this year? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Steve?

Tom see spine stresses in his sleep . . . 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

For those who are monitor impaired, or in divadrabnud's case - mentally impaired grin.gif , I have included a picture of where I see the stress marks.

Stress marks 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 are easily seen with 4 being the worst. Stress marks 3,7,and 8 are harder to see but I see them on my monitor and they are apparent in Adobe Photoshop. 3 appears to hardly break the color, possibly a scanning artifact, 7 breaks at the color slightly ( almost like a scratch,) and 6 lightly breaks the color.

Even if you discounted stress marks 3, 7, and 8 - there is still 5 very evident marks. Looking at stress marks 4,5,6 and the other slight defects in the comic - this might even go down to an 8.5.

768534-xmenspine2.jpg

768534-xmenspine2.jpg.24b86a910662d6e35eeebe82514d0dd1.jpg