• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody try the new stylesheets I put up?

35 posts in this topic

• Administrator

What do you guys think of the No Borders and the Black and Red entries? If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can change the appearance of the boards here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/editdisplay.php?Cat=0

By changing the drop down labeled "Which style sheet (skin) do you want to use for your display?"

Note that post at the top of the forums about stylesheets. Always looking for new ones. wink.gif

Tried most of the options.. but kept coming back to default.

Why mess with success?

We need more stupid greamlins...NOT stylesheets! How else is Greegy supposed to convey how he feels?

sumo.gif

Ze-

Why mess with success?

We need more stupid greamlins...NOT stylesheets! How else is Greegy supposed to convey how he feels?

sumo.gif

Ze-

I agree. Sometimes there just aren't enough graemlins to convey our feelings. devil.gif

What do you guys think of the No Borders and the Black and Red entries? If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can change the appearance of the boards here:

By changing the drop down labeled "Which style sheet (skin) do you want to use for your display?"

Note that post at the top of the forums about stylesheets. Always looking for new ones. wink.gif

don't feel unappreciated....i like the black and red!

flowerred.gif

Black and Red is...ehhh.yeahok.gif

No Borders makes me feel like my browser did not load completely.confused.gif

And Wild should be renamed Queen Eye for the Comic Guy. acclaim.gif

/pizza

Why mess with success?

sumo.gif

Ze-

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So then basically I just play with the colors and stuff? confused-smiley-013.gif

so colors is what you are calling "it" now poke2.gif

I have been using "The Blues" now for a bit, like the style, Infopop2 and Green Day are relaxing to look at and the funky wild one is like a trip without the sid insane.gif