• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD and CLOSED! Dan DeCarlo Large piece of signed original art from Pep Comics

8 posts in this topic

SOLD!

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage is $15.00 Priority Mail with insurance, well packaged.

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

Payment is by PayPal within 3 days FIRM. I will also take checks and money orders if you let me know after I send you an invoice.

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage.

This comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!)

Not sure if this is OK to post here. I see no original art section...

Dan DeCarlo Large piece of signed original art from Pep Comics. It is a Jughead full page "pin-up". It is 10-1/2" x 15-3/4" on heavy board. Pictures Pop Tate and Jughead with Betty looking in through the window. The Jughead title pasteup is a little browned but the art is clean and nice. Has Archie Comic Publications stamp on back.

Yours for $100.00

archieart1_zps4ttymzsn.jpg

archieart2_zpsl7fetxct.jpg

That was an awesome page....... especially for a burger lover like me..... I was going to PM Robotman ....... and claim it and add, "for which I'll gladly pay you next Tuesday...." :D GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u