• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STABBING YOURSELF IN THE FOREHEAD WITH A FORK ! ! !

87 posts in this topic

Kiltman I don't think you are Bug either and I don't think you are a shill at all. Even if you were I wouldn't care because you have done nothing but contribute to the boards in a positive way. As for Snooty Possum........ sleeping.gif
cloud9.gif ok im not paranoid about getting banned or named a shill anymore. Thanks guys cloud9.gif

Kiltman I don't think you are Bug either and I don't think you are a shill at all. Even if you were I wouldn't care because you have done nothing but contribute to the boards in a positive way. As for Snooty Possum........ sleeping.gif

I don't see you contributing anything positive in this thread. Come on...offer some suggestions. makepoint.gif

Or are you just here to troll?

Snooty is a shill for Bug. BURN HIM, AND THEN HANG HIM...OH, AND THEN TAKE $50 OUT OF HIS WALLET AND GIVE IT TO FLYING DONUT...........AND THEN KICK HIM IN THE NUTS JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT!

thumbsup2.gif

It's just a little odd that both you and Snooty joined the boards on the same date (3/24/05). 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

At the rate you guy(s) are posting, you'll pass most us in a matter of weeks. smile.gif

27_laughing.gif! It is weird that we joined on the same day. But as you can see Possum is posting twice as fast as me. Plus if you look at my back posts i think the only ones that were stupid and went off topic was me arguin with the hloy guy and the advertising my sale of comics. Other than that i have been totally serious with my posts, trying to get my point across and get my questions answered.

deadpossum.jpg

Allow Red another MAM, he is just getting back inot the swing of things.... his point is still the same as when others posted it earlier.

I will even add this..

While playing dead discourages predators from chasing the possum, it also makes them vulnerable. When drivers see the limp possum in the road, they don't bother to swerve, since they assume it's already dead. There are also accounts of people shooting the comatose possum in order to "put it out of its misery."

There is such a thing as overplaying a part.

The above exerpt was pulled from here.

Playing Possum Explanation

deadpossum.jpg

Allow Red another MAM, he is just getting back inot the swing of things.... his point is still the same as when others posted it earlier.

I will even add this..

While playing dead discourages predators from chasing the possum, it also makes them vulnerable. When drivers see the limp possum in the road, they don't bother to swerve, since they assume it's already dead. There are also accounts of people shooting the comatose possum in order to "put it out of its misery."

There is such a thing as overplaying a part.

The above exerpt was pulled from here.

Playing Possum Explanation

*laughs* Thats brilliant laugh.gif