• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STABBING YOURSELF IN THE FOREHEAD WITH A FORK ! ! !

87 posts in this topic

That's a good one! How about these topics:

I have no life, so I have nine (that's right, NINE) banned IDs on a message board. Discuss!

I make bets and don't pay them! Discuss!

One of those might be ok. But do you think we could discuss them in depth in every thread in the forum? If so, I say let's run with it. yay.gif

I think so far...... by popular vote.. "paranoid shill accusations" seems to be what everyone thinks should be the next topic.

I think it should be:

Ze-Man: Scientific proof that you can ruin a perfectly good rectum by putting teeth in it...or the missing link? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Stick to responding to the big boys Snoot.. I am too easy a target..fish in a barrel.

You will ruin your batting average if you keep ignoring them, and keep focusing on little ol me.

Ze-

How about:

"How to create shill ID's when you get banned from a Comic message board?"

discuss.

That's a good one! How about these topics:

I have no life, so I have nine (that's right, NINE) banned IDs on a message board. Discuss!

I make bets and don't pay them! Discuss!

JibbaJabber ain't got time fo' no damn shill talk! MY GOLD CHAINS NEED A CLEANIN''!

mad.gif

So what's it gonna be?

What will be the next great topic beat to death in here so badly that you want to stab yourself in the forehead with a fork and then puke razor blades?

Which new subject will need to be integrated into every thread in the forum until it makes you want to climb a clock tower with a high powered rifle?

The impending crash? (done) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hulk 181? (done) frustrated.gif

Pressing? (done) Christo_pull_hair.gif

Suggestions? confused-smiley-013.gif

How about the correlation between SCS & CGC's stance on pressing? poke2.gif

I think so far...... by popular vote.. "paranoid shill accusations" seems to be what everyone thinks should be the next topic.

I think it should be:

Ze-Man: Scientific proof that you can ruin a perfectly good rectum by putting teeth in it...or the missing link? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Stick to responding to the big boys Snoot.. I am too easy a target..fish in a barrel.

You will ruin your batting average if you keep ignoring them, and keep focusing on little ol me.

Big boys don't just repeat themselves over and over...there's no fun in that.

Besides, I like shooting fish in a barrel. And you just got fileted. yay.gif

How about the correlation between SCS & CGC's stance on pressing? poke2.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

How could I forget that on my list? frustrated.gif

And before you bring it up...A QP DISCUSSION IS OFF LIMITS!!! makepoint.gif

Hmmm..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No Hulk 181

No pressing

No crash

No SCS

No QP

All that's left is SHILLS . confused-smiley-013.gif

This place sucks..... tonofbricks.gif

Besides, I like shooting fish in a barrel. And you just got fileted. yay.gif

Good.. that means you have put an early end to my suffering through the misery that this thread is.

Have fun.

Kenny

On Topic

The Next Hot topic might be

Whenever Chris Friesen officially announces he will start pressing books. And if it is under the CGC umbrella or not.

Hmmm..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No Hulk 181

No pressing

No crash

No SCS

No QP

All that's left is SHILLS . confused-smiley-013.gif

This place sucks..... tonofbricks.gif

I presented a perfectly good Ze-Man related option. confused-smiley-013.gif

The paranoid shill accusations are already done on a daily basis. We need a completely new and fresh topic to beat into the ground until my eyes start bleeding. cloud9.gif

I had a Sweet Onion Chicken Teryaki from Subway for lunch.....HEY!!!!! OCTOBER FIRE....what did you have? confused-smiley-013.gif

You DO know that Jerry has AIDS to help him lose weight? confused-smiley-013.gif

Who's Jerry? confused.gif

Good.. that means you have put an early end to my suffering through the misery that this thread is.

Somehow, I think you'll be back. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Have fun.

I always do. yay.gif

The Next Hot topic might be

Whenever Chris Friesen officially announces he will start pressing books. And if it is under the CGC umbrella or not.

Yeah, that hasn't been discussed yet. yeahok.gif