• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STABBING YOURSELF IN THE FOREHEAD WITH A FORK ! ! !

87 posts in this topic

While playing dead discourages predators from chasing the possum, it also makes them vulnerable. When drivers see the limp possum in the road, they don't bother to swerve, since they assume it's already dead. There are also accounts of people shooting the comatose possum in order to "put it out of its misery."

There is such a thing as overplaying a part.

The above exerpt was pulled from here.

Playing Possum Explanation

*laughs* Thats brilliant laugh.gif

Yes, nobody can cut and paste other peoples brilliant information better than Ze-Man can. yay.gif

That was yesterday Snoot.. I barely remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday.. let alone what I said..

And just like yesterdays breakfast.. it poked its ugly head out again this morning in the watercloset.. as did you.. with this thread.

But I can see why you were waiting so anxiously for my return. As it appears no one else seems to want to talk with you.

Ze-

That was yesterday Snoot.. I barely remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday.. let alone what I said..

Here you go.

But I can see why you were waiting so anxiously for my return. As it appears no one else seems to want to talk to you.

What are you smoking, Chaka Jr.? This thread is on fire. yay.gif

And now that I reminded you of what you said before your last post...

Told you. 27_laughing.gif