• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Werewolf by Night 32

16 posts in this topic

I'll say 9.2 also. If you can dry erase that smudge on the back cover spine, maybe a 9.4.

There is a Black Dot visible halfway down the spine on the back cover. It looks suspiciously like a black sharpie color touch. You might want to take a close look at that. It may have bled thru to the inside. If so.... you've got problems.

I'll say 9.2 also. If you can dry erase that smudge on the back cover spine, maybe a 9.4.

There is a Black Dot visible halfway down the spine on the back cover. It looks suspiciously like a black sharpie color touch. You might want to take a close look at that. It may have bled thru to the inside. If so.... you've got problems.

I just pulled out my WWBN32 and it has the same "black dot" on the spine, so you don't need to fret about that, it's part of the coverink.

Whew, thanks. I almost had a heart attack when you said it may have some possible resto I missed. I think the best course may be to fast track it through CCS to CGC when I head to Motor City next weekend. They can probably clean up most of that dirt.

Is that a scratch on werewolf's right foot in the circle logo? If not, I'd grade at 9.2 (mostly due to back cover needing to be cleaned). If it is a scratch, I'll give it a 9.0. Sweet book!

No defect on his right foot/fence. It's how the cover was inked.