• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAPTAIN MARVEL starring Brie Larson (3/8/19)
5 5

2,795 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Pappa-rotz-zee captured this on set.

Don't :ohnoez:...there must be a reason for this abomination.  She looks like a green Ant-manlol...

larson01.jpg.766738f50302020daf9719b26fc40ec3.jpg

One of the article I read yesterday said this is probably the original uniform being honored in the film, followed up with her later uniform.

captain-marvel-header-1.jpg?q=35&w=984&h

6 hours ago, Azkaban said:

I'm sure that's what it is, fanboys need to step off the ledge 

They usually get it right though, Same thing when the outrage happened with the Inhumans and Medusa with her hair. This picture is getting a lot of negative reactions on Reddit and Youtube. Hopefully the picture is of her for just a small part of the movie in that costume and the fanboys are overreacting,but like I said they usually they get it right.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

33 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

They usually get it right though, Same thing when the outrage happened with the Inhumans and Medusa with her hair. This picture is getting a lot of negative reactions on Reddit and Youtube. Hopefully the picture is of her for just a small part of the movie in that costume and the fanboys are overreacting,but like I said they usually they get it right.

that's got to be a call back to the original outfit that she is only in for a short time, right. I don't think there is anyway they don't have her in red,blue and gold 2c

1 hour ago, Azkaban said:

that's got to be a call back to the original outfit that she is only in for a short time, right. I don't think there is anyway they don't have her in red,blue and gold 2c

It has to be as a young trainee under Captain Marvel, and then she blossoms into her own as she goes forward. Not the entire movie.

Plus, Green Power Ranger needs his outfit back before the next movie.

CAPTAIN MARVEL Adds HUMANS Actress Gemma Chan As Kree Geneticist Doctor Minerva

158171.jpg

According to Deadline, Humans star Gemma Chan has joined the cast of Captain Marvel as Minn-Era, a.k.a. Doctor Minerva.

In the comics, this character first came to earth seeking Captain Mar-Vell in an attempt to reproduce with him and use his altered genes to help progress the Kree genetic code. Minn-Erva winds up gaining similar abilities to Carol Danvers, and will likely be introduced as a villain that can pose a physical threat to Brie Larson's super-powered protagonist.

Uh-Oh.

CAPTAIN MARVEL Actor Samuel L. Jackson's Mysterious Behind-The-Scenes Photo Leads To Skrull Speculation

Ever since it was announced that The Skrulls would be introduced in Captain Marvel, fans have been speculating about which established character could wind up being one of the shape-shifting aliens in disguise.

Nick Fury seems to be the name that pops up most, and Samuel L. Jackson has now added fuel to he fan-theories with a new BTS shot from the set.

The Academy Award-nominated actor is shown undergoing a process known as lifecasting, which is used to create detailed three-dimensional copies of a specific body part. This could confirm that a prosthetic of Jackson's face is being prepared for his big Skrull reveal in the movie - though there are numerous other possibilities, of course.