• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipping to Canada

15 posts in this topic

I guess USPS is trying a slingshot method?

2nv4bvl.png

What the.....

I've also had some shipments take some pretty weird travels. I think I'm going to hitch a ride with one of my packages so I can see the country.

Is this real? In 4 days it was processed through 8 different facilities? Including going from Tennessee to Florida to Tennessee to Florida? Methinks it is a problem with the tracking software rather than the package.

EDIT: By the way you forgot to include the BBQ sauce when I made my purchase. Is that only for Canadian customers?

Is this real? In 4 days it was processed through 8 different facilities? Including going from Tennessee to Florida to Tennessee to Florida? Methinks it is a problem with the tracking software rather than the package.

EDIT: By the way you forgot to include the BBQ sauce when I made my purchase. Is that only for Canadian customers?

I really wouldn't be surprised if it did indeed take that route. I've had packages take strange trips before. I had one going north that made it to Baton Rouge first. I sent something to GAtor once that really had me worried as it headed north and then back south.

Wow - I didn't think Canadians bought anything anymore. Nice sale!

I include Slick Pig BBQ sauce with every order. Goes great on maple syrup.

:takeit:

However, that's not a very nice way to refer to greggy...., (tsk)

I bought a book in early Jan that was in Chicago for 3 1/2 weeks - it just kept going from one Zip to the next after starting in Miami. Finally made it up here but was comical to see.