• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is using Wonderbread restoration?

In your opinion, is using Wonderbread on a comic restoration? Why?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, is using Wonderbread on a comic restoration? Why?

11 posts in this topic

I remember this issue being brought up awhile ago... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

wonder bread

I think it depends. If you are using it to wipe dirt off the comic, then it is restoration. If you are using it to make a sandwich, then it is not restoration.

I think it depends. If you are using it to wipe dirt off the comic, then it is restoration. If you are using it to make a sandwich, then it is not restoration.

What if you had a sandwich that was originally on white bread, the wonder bread gets soggy sitting in the fridge, and you replace the soggy bread with new wonder bread? Is that restoration? smirk.gif

What if you had a sandwich that was originally on white bread, the wonder bread gets soggy sitting in the fridge, and you replace the soggy bread with new wonder bread? Is that restoration? smirk.gif

Only if a duck eats it and then goes in the water a half an hour later. yay.gif