• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone store comics on their bookshelf?

9 posts in this topic

Absolutely, I do. No pics yet but I tried to straight up copy Alan (chromium)'s setup. I haven't gone as far as making labels since my collection is ever fluctuating, but once I have fuller runs of the sets I collect, I'll be taking that page out of his book too.

Alan is good people. (thumbs u

Chromium does. Here's a pic he posted several years ago - You can find more in the Got a comic room? Thread -

cabinet1.jpg

Wow, that's a really clean set up! Pleasing to the eye and books are easily accessible.

Chromium does. Here's a pic he posted several years ago - You can find more in the Got a comic room? Thread -

cabinet1.jpg

Wow, that's a really clean set up! Pleasing to the eye and books are easily accessible.

This is exactly like my set up too!

I used to when I started out. Don't do that anymore now that I have more books than shelf space. I reserve the book shelf for my trades now, which has also grown in numbers as well.