• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicConnect May 2016 Auction

117 posts in this topic

Whatever price it closes at, it's always exciting to see a 31 go to auction.
true

Would this not be virtually every single auction that CC and HA has then because they sure seem to pop up very frequently.

Not exactly a tough to find book in any sense of the word, unless you are talking high grade that is where it never seems to show up. (shrug)

I recalled it was offered at 95K at CC and no takers. I suspect the book will sell 70-80K hm
maybe it was 104K on ebay?...I have a recollection of the 104K...but that was likely the ebay listed price...now that you mention 95K, that might have been their site price

so, I might have to adjust down to that number...

memory... "check" lol

metrotec3_zpsx7dfw2iu.jpg

true

Would this not be virtually every single auction that CC and HA has then because they sure seem to pop up very frequently.

Not exactly a tough to find book in any sense of the word, unless you are talking high grade that is where it never seems to show up. (shrug)

I am not sure there is another copy available on the market right now (shrug)

to me, that defines "difficult" to locate

true

If it weren't a tough book to find, people wouldn't be paying the high prices they are.

I recalled it was offered at 95K at CC and no takers. I suspect the book will sell 70-80K hm
maybe it was 104K on ebay?...I have a recollection of the 104K...but that was likely the ebay listed price...now that you mention 95K, that might have been their site price

so, I might have to adjust down to that number...

memory... "check" lol

metrotec3_zpsx7dfw2iu.jpg

Gotcha! :applause: Do you have the CC 95K one ;)

true

If it weren't a tough book to find, people wouldn't be paying the high prices they are.

This book is just tough in low prices. ;)

Easily will sell above 50K...

Duly quoted. :whistle:

Too bad missing the first important wrap.

Yes, too bad. A cover-less complete would have been great. Still, I'm sure someone on here will be going for it. Good luck to him.

Any other IGB restored books in this auction besides the following?

Brave and the Bold 28 9.6

Captain America 1 9.4

Detective Comics 33 9.4

Interested in seeing how much they all go for.

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=668109

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=668111

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=668110

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=665828

Does the Cap 1 with major restoration seem like a "high $ amt" with over a week to go still to anyone else?

Yeah, it does seem higher than igb books have been going for.