• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatal error: out of dynamic memory?

12 posts in this topic

Has to be the Coinees fault, posting all their attachments with their toned (rusted) POS 50 cent pieces that are worth 50.2 cents in some woe-begotten catalog that no one cares about!! mad.gif Todd Rundgren must have been a coin collector because rust sure as hell never sleeps over in the coin forums!! smirk.gif

If I EVER was going to have a coin collection, I'd collect coins like Owen (Danny DeVito) did in "Throw Momma from the Train". I'd save the quarter given as change for a buck the first time my father ever took me to Yankee Stadium, the dime that was in my pocket the first time I ever scored some "tail", a nickel from the roll of coins that was in my hand the first time I ever knocked someone right into the middle of next week in my first bar "free for all", etc. Keepsake, sentimental crapola. Beside that, I've been about as inclined to collect coins as I have been to cut off my legs so that my schlong can touch the ground while I'm standing up!