• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What comics is it that go into the cgc gallery?

8 posts in this topic

Is it only the comics that are featured as "comics of the motnh"? or is it just any kick as s comic they recieve? (This comes about from noticing the update from comics of the month and seeing that both comics also now feature in the gallery) hi.gif

I think it's all comics where the submitter paid the $3 imaging fee.

It's probably better to say that everyone who pays $3 to image their book will go into a POOL whereby they get selected to go into the gallery. I say this because I only see one book of mine in the gallery that was in a large order. Random selection perhaps? (set filter to <> "sterlingcomics" 27_laughing.gif)

Not always, as I have 2 9.8s that I've submitted to them without asking for them to image them. Of course, the majority of them come from submitters who pay for the imaging but it looks like they image others as well! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not always, as I have 2 9.8s that I've submitted to them without asking for them to image them. Of course, the majority of them come from submitters who pay for the imaging but it looks like they image others as well! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif In that case there appears to be absolutely no rhyme or reason in what books go into the gallery.

confused-smiley-013.gif In that case there appears to be absolutely no rhyme or reason in what books go into the gallery.

There are a couple books in there that were graded BEFORE they had the imaging fee. If I was doing the submitting of my collection books (not that I submit much of anything), I would prefer to be able to choose whether my books were posted.