• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard World Chicago -- August 24-27, 2017
2 2

371 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:
On March 24, 2017 at 9:47 PM, thirdgreenham said:

Will try to make another appearance. 

When was the last time you attended? 2008?

I attended in 2008 with my wife, pregnant at the time. Then again the next year, solo. 

I'd like to go again this year with my wife. :wishluck: 

On 3/26/2017 at 9:52 PM, thirdgreenham said:

I attended in 2008 with my wife, pregnant at the time. Then again the next year, solo. 

I'd like to go again this year with my wife. :wishluck: 

I remember '08. You guys came to the Greek town dinner 

I've got that weekend available but after seeing the comic prices at C2E2 I'm scared to spend the time and money driving over for this one.  Is there really more books and dealers at the Wizard show?

On 2017-03-31 at 8:38 PM, greggy said:

I failed in taking Roy out when I tripped on the side walk. 

That was a classic forumite 2008 Greek dinner arranged by the Watcher (not Stan Lee). Vintage Roy runs back to the Greek restaurant to retrieve his camera that he left behind, and cursing how he did not capture greggy's public downfall with a pic.

Please post when 4 star hotels in O'hare drop down to $79/night. I might have to come out of early :preach: retirement now that thirdgreenham will be at Chicago Wizard.