• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mile High: Buying Comics, Cash Paid!

25 posts in this topic

Actually, I've contemplated many a time..selling him a "NM" book in the condition that I have received from his "NM" stuff..and seeing if they keep it.. I mean hell I can come up with a raw VF- Hulk 181 for a couple hundred bucks and sell it to him for 50-100 dollars more tongue.gif

Brian

Maybe in the past...but welcome to the Internet! Every day's a comic book convention, and anybody with a web browser and an E-Bay account has an infinite number of low-cost dealer tables at their disposal.

Exactly!

Chris

"I used to sell lots of books direct to Chuck b/c I could not move that much volume locally after doing 10 yrs of comicons. "

Did you ever do any trades as well? Chuck used to have a Trade List at the back of his Mile High Futures catalogs where you could trade books for items in his 'Specials' catalog or back issue catalog. I fondly remember trading away my New Warriors #1s and Ghost Rider #1 & 5s for quite a respectable amount.