• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hulk 2, 180, 181, 182, ff 3; asm 129, 300 within the week

10 posts in this topic

I haven't done a thread in a while. I've been on the boards since 2008(? really, time flies!).

Here's my feedback thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4279220

These are books I own and expect to list on the boards soon...meanwhile, I'm glad to accept PMs. One or two might go direct to ebay or FB groups, still doing some research, but I'd rather sell to other board members first (of course) if there's interest.

ASM

#129 CGC 7.0

#300 CGC 9.0

#300 9.2

FF

#3 raw...pretty rough...2.0?

#27 raw...mid grade...5.5? Early Doctor Strange cover...might be first with more than just his face?

Hulk

#2, raw, 5.5? grade impacted by marvel chipping

#180 raw

#181 raw 6.5?

#182 raw

(will likely bundle 180-182)

Iron Man

#55 CGC 6.0

Marvel Premiere

#15 nice copy, 9.0

Nick Fury Agent of Shield

#1 raw, nice copy, will do thorough grade later

Strange Tales

#135 raw, mid-grade

I would love to see pictures of the Hulk 181 if you get a chance.

Folks, this book is highly unlikely to make it to a general listing. I've got 4 in line via PM already to purchase 180-182. Scans will happen Thursday and/or Friday night if they don't already get snatched up (the first in line buyer has purchase a number of keys from me before).

I appreciate those who've asked. It's awesome how interest in comic books keeps rolling right along!

Leon

What is your location in Illinois?

I'm in Champaign, Illinois. I closed my store front a year ago, as it's not my day job and there were issues with the physical space, but I continue actively looking at new locations.

Meanwhile, I'm generally happy to drive higher dollar items for face to face transactions. It's so much more comfortable than billing, shipping, etc...

Leon

I'm working a deal toward an AF 15 and/or ASM 1, so all of this is on hold until at least Wednesday.

I'll follow up either way, but if all goes well, most or all of the key books will go into a trade.

As always, thanks for your interest.

Leon

Many books went into a trade before making it to the boards, so depending on travel the next few weeks, here's what's coming up--all raw except where noted--won't be looking to offer discounts on CGC keys unless bundled with several books.

ASM 300 CGC 9.0 (first Venom)

Avengers 4 CGC 6.5 (first SA Cap)

Avengers 57 (first Vision)

Detective 359 (first Batgirl)

FF 3 (first FF in costume)

FF 48 (first Silver Surfer)

Incredible Hulk 2 (first green skinned Hulk)

Incredible Hulk 180 (first Wolverine--cameo, see 181 for first full)

Incredible Hulk 182 (third Wolverine--cameo)

Iron Fist 14 (first Sabertooth)

JiM 83 CGC 4.0 (first Thor)

JiM 85 (first Loki)

Marvel Premiere 15 (first Iron Fist)

Marvel Super-Heroes 18 (first Guardians of the Galaxy)

Strange Tales 110 CGC 4.0 (first Doctor Strange)

ToS 57 (first Hawkeye)

X-Men 94 (first issue of new X-Men series, see Giant Size 1 for first appearance)