• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC - Flash Rebirth # 1

33 posts in this topic

I saw the panel he/she is in for Flash:Rebirth #1 in a preview. I wonder if that is it for the book(a cameo)? Godspeed IS on the cover of DC Flash Vol 5 #1 (August Heart? first appearance new novice speedster solicited in Flash #2 included too ). Regardless looking forward to this series :-) !!!

I saw the panel he/she is in for Flash:Rebirth #1 in a preview. I wonder if that is it for the book(a cameo)? Godspeed IS on the cover of DC Flash Vol 5 #1 (August Heart? first appearance new novice speedster solicited in Flash #2 included too ). Regardless looking forward to this series :-) !!!

so 6/8 Godspeed cameo and 6/22 Godspeed cover...they've made it so hard to search for the flash 1 rebirth 2016 with there already being a flash 1 rebirth in the past.

? Won't know until tomorrow if it is just a cameo but based on solicitations it would seem more like the new #1 . also, the new Speedster August Heart comes from the events in the new #1. Is he on the cover of #2 and in #1? As an older guy I am just happy to see Wally !

Wait. Can someone please clarify which is the actual first appearance of Godspeed please?

Do you mean 1st full appearance or first cameo....the first time the character will have ever been seen in DC comics is DC Flash Rebirth One Shot 1 out on wed. No one knows if he's inside the covers of Flash 1 (6/22) or just on the cover....the cover of Flash 1 is not more of an appearance than 6/8 cameo.

? Won't know until tomorrow if it is just a cameo but based on solicitations it would seem more like the new #1 . also, the new Speedster August Heart comes from the events in the new #1. Is he on the cover of #2 and in #1? As an older guy I am just happy to see Wally !

When you say new 1, do you mean new 1 one shot or new 1 regular 1 on 6/22.

I'm excited for this, I'm happy that van Jensen and venditti are no longer on this series

Word, the last couple of years it has been a real slog to read the new52 Flash. Thankfully I am still reading the Johns run which I missed during my comic hiatus.

Simple Cameo. IF Godspeed becomes a Super Villain I don't think this is the book people are going to chase. He IS on the Cover of Flash Vol 5 #1 and presumably fleshed out more in that book and the story arc. Also, of note In issue #2, The Flash trains novice speedster August Heart. Will August first appear in #1 too ?

Simple Cameo. IF Godspeed becomes a Super Villain I don't think this is the book people are going to chase. He IS on the Cover of Flash Vol 5 #1 and presumably fleshed out more in that book and the story arc. Also, of note In issue #2, The Flash trains novice speedster August Heart. Will August first appear in #1 too ?

I 'll take your copies! :whee:

I just got done reading it. It was pretty good. Interested to see how they flesh the character out.