• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuck with two same grades. Let's vote!

Which one is better?  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is better?

41 posts in this topic

I don't think there is any competition. One has a water stain and has cream/off-white pages. Definitely keep the 007.

I was all for 007 until I saw it's back cover.

Ahhhh....I was confused. I thought the other book had the water stain. Knowing it's 007, it's a little tougher to call. I hate stains, but the front presents better. hm

I don't think there is any competition. One has a water stain and has cream/off-white pages. Definitely keep the 007.

The one with the water stain has off white/white pages. The 7.0

EDIT: Never mind. Torch beat me to it.

The one with the water stain has off white/white pages. The 7.0

See above your post.

Sell them both and upgrade to a 6.0.

I voted for the stained back copy because the front cover presents much better. Crack it, put it in a mylar with a fullback. You'll never see the back cover. :headbang:

I like the front cover of 007 better, but that back cover stain does it, I voted to keep the 008.

Hmm maybe if the voting or your decision is too close, sell both of them and use the money to buy a third copy that grades a little higher than each of these two.

But if I had them and had intended to sell one and display the other; and if I were planning to hang it on the wall I would keep 007 due to the smaller number written on the front cover (the back cover would not be viewed)

I like them both - always been partial to dinosaur covers since I was a kid.

Now, perhaps it's related to the stain but I see some waviness here. Do you recall if the comic had that top edge wave before submitting?

IMG_2918_zpsfy4nandj.jpg

I received 18 new cases in last two weeks. All books are wavy.

:(

I don't like water stains so it was hard for me to pick. They are both about the same. I went for 007 just because the cover looks a little better and the page quality was slightly better. I'm surprised that both came back 5.0 as they look more like 4.0's to me.

I don't like water stains so it was hard for me to pick. They are both about the same. I went for 007 just because the cover looks a little better and the page quality was slightly better. I'm surprised that both came back 5.0 as they look more like 4.0's to me.

Both were pressed professionally.

I would take the 007. Centered better, smaller marking not that mind markings but this one is more tolerable. Better PQ is a big one!! I never quite understood why people cared so much about the back cover I would WAAAAAY rather have a nicer looking front where the actual art is. I guess if you're thing is , "Fast selling American Seeds" I could understand. lol Some books like GA off the top of my head have either Artwork for their other published comics or even Pin-Ups of their characters like Steele Sterling for example. This book is just advertisements so I gotta go with 007 on this one