• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOME SWEET RANDOM PRE CODE FOR SALE

35 posts in this topic

Egads! Posting books in the wrong thread! Sorry Supernerd, sorry! Posts have been deleted.

Wow...there's threadcrapping and there's this. You, sir, take the cake! :golfclap:

ROFL

Egads! Posting books in the wrong thread! Sorry Supernerd, sorry! Posts have been deleted.

Wow...there's threadcrapping and there's this. You, sir, take the cake! :golfclap:

ROFL

Heh, did the same thing once in a Skypinkblu sales post. I kept peeking in to see what swell stuff she was listing, and forgot to switch back. Same thing here, I was checking out the cool Zago book and plain out didn't change back.

Voodoo #16 raw VG/FN Very Cool Cover Purchased it from HighGradeComics as a VG/FN A solid nice presenting copy with a hard crease on the back cover prevents it from grading higher. Great PCH Reading! $150

voodoo%2016_zps1nrl4kib.jpgvoodoo%2016%20back_zpssgry0kt7.jpgvoodoo%2016%20interior_zpsxp52smx5.jpg

PERFECT CRIME #26 raw FN+ ish Very cool hypodermic drug cover. One of my faves from the run! Structurally solid with great eye appeal. blunted corner on the lower corner on the back cover $265 SOLD

perfect%20crime%2026%20_zpsbco5p6nk.jpgperfect%20crime%2026%20interior_zpsopppoh6q.jpgperfect%20crime%2026%20back_zpsf4k5wdbu.jpg

6/20/2016 THREAD IS CLOSED

Hope everyone had a pleasant weekend :) Just wanted to give a friendly :bump: for the remaining books listed. I may try to list another batch of books in the thread later tonight or tomorrow.

JUMBO COMICS #64 CGC 8.5 CR/OW Hot Poker to the face Bondage Cover $300

PERFECT CRIME #30 CGC 7.0 CR/OW CLASSIC BEAUTIFUL WOMAN / STRANGULATION COVER. $500

POLICE COMICS #123 raw FN+ ish Cool strangulation cover. Absolutely impossible to find in any condition. Great looking copy! Stamp on the front cover $300

ROMANTIC ADVENTURES #38 Nice looking copy with great colors. Metropolis gave it a FN 6.0, and I would say that's pretty accurate. $45

VOODOO #16 raw VG/FN Very Cool Cover Purchased it from HighGradeComics as a VG/FN A solid nice presenting copy with a hard crease on the back cover prevents it from grading higher. Great PCH Reading! $150

ZAGO #2 FANTASTIC GGA COVER! This one has a real interesting provenance. It has a stamp on the back cover that says WORLD NEWS CORP HONG KONG. This beauty has traveled quite a distance in it's years. A solid 7.0ish copy. $225