• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's up with Powergirl 27?

33 posts in this topic

Was cruising eBay and noticed this book is listed at very high prices for what I thought should be a $1 bin book, which is where I got mine a few months back. Is this really that rare? Or is it just a bunch of comics geeks who just can't take their eyes off that Adam Hughs cover?

Was cruising eBay and noticed this book is listed at very high prices for what I thought should be a $1 bin book, which is where I got mine a few months back. Is this really that rare? Or is it just a bunch of comics geeks who just can't take their eyes off that Adam Hughs cover?

And just about every other Hughes cover. :insane:lol

:gossip: It's a Sami Basri cover.

Ah, right. My focus might have been on something else.

Ah, right. My focus might have been on something else.

The excellent art of course!

That cover is by Artgerm (Stanley Lau) who just did the variant cover for wonder woman. Adam Hughes did the variant cover for power girl 1 and 2.

:facepalm:

lol