• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Do Not Think...

145 posts in this topic

"I am done with this conversation" means what you think it means.

(in my best Inigo Montoya voice)

Just had to get that one out there, missed my opportunity earlier.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I am done talking about this.

To whomever posts after this: stop following me or I will report you to the trolls.

You can never truly be done with a thread when you continually tilt at windmills and be the self appointed champion of the downtrodden and the oppressed. We're all wrong. He's all right.

You can never truly be done with a thread when you continually tilt at windmills and be the self appointed champion of the downtrodden and the oppressed. We're all wrong. He's all right.

Someone notified this post???!!!

Can you say "more sensitiver"?

I could, and in a new thread as well. :D

If the same dude is reporting all these posts like I think he is, the mods will probably tell him to just start ignoring people.