• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Do Not Think...

145 posts in this topic

Good luck with that. You are talking to someone who toggled me because I wouldn't sell my AoA set for next to nothing so he could put it on ebay for a profit.

I never said that thing in your quote either. Like CAHokie, I posted something similar but not exactly, but turning it into a quote is easier than the truth.

I have no idea about the AoA, you made that up as well. I don't buy here very often, and usually only when it is a charity thing.

I took you off ignore shortly after putting you there so it is all good.

Did I? I suppose if someone wanted search points, they could find it.

And I really don't care if you put me on ignore. I thought the reasoning behind it was hilarious.

Perhaps I am mistaking you for another boardie named Bird...

Good luck with that. You are talking to someone who toggled me because I wouldn't sell my AoA set for next to nothing so he could put it on ebay for a profit.

I never said that thing in your quote either. Like CAHokie, I posted something similar but not exactly, but turning it into a quote is easier than the truth.

I have no idea about the AoA, you made that up as well. I don't buy here very often, and usually only when it is a charity thing.

Did I? I suppose if someone wanted search points, they could find it.

And I really don't care if you put me on ignore. I thought the reasoning behind it was hilarious.

Perhaps I am mistaking you for another boardie named Bird...

I put you on ignore because I or someone else asked you something like "what are you talking about?" and you responded something like "I don't even know I am just posting to post" so I figured you were not worth reading anymore.

But I have reconsidered most of my ignores and decided to allow exposure to most boardies.

I once tried to expose myself to more boardies.

My posts wound up getting humped a lot.

They also notified the mods.

Please tell me which part I made up again?

27632278895_a3c26eb3d3_c.jpg

Like I said, you self-generated your quote, You made it up out of thin air. It is a quote you generated to replicate my deleted post. You made it up. Your first attempts had caps and misplaced quotes and it was a horror show, hence the subsequent posts.

Wait, so are you saying that you did not generate the text in your earlier post and pretend to make it look like a quote of mine? Is that what you are saying?

Wow, are you really that much of a :censored: you were going to let it seem like I made it up out of thin air? I should have known better than to try and playfully joke around with you. I remember now. I accept full responsibility on this one.

Wow, are you really that much of a :censored: you were going to let it seem like I made it up out of thin air? I should have known better than to try and playfully joke around with you. I remember now. I accept full responsibility on this one.

No I said earlier I was also just busting back and that you were not quoting me correctly. But when you got literal so did I.

Is that your post or not above?

Is your quote self-generated or not?

Yes that is my deleted post that you recreated in your earlier post, after numerous attempts.