• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about this one?

10 posts in this topic

by the way...back covers are in same shape as front.

sez you stooges.gif

they never are gossip.gif

27_laughing.gif Too true! (at least 9 out of 10 times)

9.0 (if that is color loss), if not 9.2

I have a bunch of Amazing Adventures and Astonishing Tales in the 9.2 / 9.4 grade range. They are on the cusp of what I would consider to be profitable for slabbing right now. If you don't want to sell them now, then why slab them (you are essentially tying up money in books that are on the profit cusp? they are better served in Mylar for protection purposes so there really is no point.

If you want to slab for sale now, I think sending in 2-5 migh tbe risky, IMO unless you get a 9.2 and submit at the 20% discount rate you will be in danger of not recouping the utility involved in the cost to slab. If you have 50 and can presceen for 9.2, or 9.4 it might be worth it, or at least save you soem money. Personally I think that AA after 18 are not worth slabbing period, but then I have no intention of selling my copies even the 9.4 or better ones wink.gif