• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED: Price Drop: X-Men #4 (9.0), X-Men #6 (9.4), FF #5 (7.5), FF #2 (5.0)

16 posts in this topic

My FF #1 sold instantaneously so I figured I would put a few more books up. These are some of the most valuable ones I own:

X-Men #4, 9.0 (OW/W), $4965 $4565 shipped (was sent out for potential pressing, but denied)UPDATE: sold for $3500 and a CGC-graded 8.0 FF #45.

X-Men #6, 9.4 (CR/OW), $2650 $2275 shipped (was sent out for potential pressing, but denied)

FF #2, 5.0 (OW/W), $1040 $950 shipped UPDATE: SOLD for $910 shipped

FF #5, 7.5 (OW), $4590 $4260 shipped UPDATE: SOLD for $4000

Scans are below in this thread.

Prices are negotiable. First one to say "I'll take it" in this thread or to come to a PM agreement gets the book.

I will accept check, money order or PayPal. You must add 3% for any PayPal payments. Checks must clear before I will ship out a book.

I ship all books within 48 hours of receipt of payment, 2nd-day priority US mail with good packaging, including bubblewrap.

Here is my feedback thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9340244#Post9340244

Thanks guys,

Tom

Congrats to all.

I like your transparency in showing the actual sale price, as opposed to your ask.

Many sellers don't even leave up what they were asking.

Yeah, I've only been selling again here for a couple of months after not selling any books for about 7 years. I'm rusty with the etiquette so I'm not sure what's expected but I think it's nice for people to see the progress. I want them to know I'm flexible, after all :-) With almost all of my sales coming from pm I'm not really violating any anonymity either. Although I may have done that with my very first sale here but no one complained. Plus you live and learn.

At first my prices were way too high but I have become more realistic in recent weeks.

Tom