• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League 51 Two Covers?

68 posts in this topic

So, why all the hostility when I offered my "Opinion" that the error books are nowhere near as rare as a single case? Especially once you reveal you have 58 copies ! Was it that I outed you.? I didn't ... you outed yourself!

Im pretty sure this is a pump/dump book... Question is..

Will it live up to they hype like Hot Topic did?

There.. I just compared it to SW Hotopic

Haha. Those HT "WCNGH" books sure crashed fast.

Im pretty sure this is a pump/dump book... Question is..

Will it live up to they hype like Hot Topic did?

There.. I just compared it to SW Hotopic

Haha. Those HT "WCNGH" books sure crashed fast.

Im just glad someone is finally getting my sense of humor around here

Im going to sleep that one off. It aint going nowhere

These antics are so blatantly obvious by now. How do people keep falling for this over and over again. Larry tips off his partner in crime that runs that pump and dump website for suckers. He writes a story hyping up this rare error with pure heresay and no facts to back any of their talk up. Then lead the sheep to the slaughter. The stories only been out half a day and there are already over 20 copies that have been listed or sold on ebay. Imagine how many are going to be listed this time tomorrow as the suckers go out looking

Meanwhile Larry, his cronie who runs that website, and all his followers that pay for the inside info have had a chance to sell to the sheep and get their fill. It's criminal how this works over and over an people keep falling for it everytime.

These shysters that run the google groups and their website, and all their buddies like Larry here who talk and scheme behind the scenes with each other on how to game and scam the market are ridiculous. Even more ridiculous though are the fools who religiously follow and fall for the same trick over and over again.

These antics are so blatantly obvious by now. How do people keep falling for this over and over again. Larry tips off his partner in crime that runs that pump and dump website for suckers. He writes a story hyping up this rare error with pure heresay and no facts to back any of their talk up. Then lead the sheep to the slaughter. The stories only been out half a day and there are already over 20 copies that have been listed or sold on ebay. Imagine how many are going to be listed this time tomorrow as the suckers go out looking

Meanwhile Larry, his cronie who runs that website, and all his followers that pay for the inside info have had a chance to sell to the sheep and get their fill. It's criminal how this works over and over an people keep falling for it everytime.

These shysters that run the google groups and their website, and all their buddies like Larry here who talk and scheme behind the scenes with each other on how to game and scam the market are ridiculous. Even more ridiculous though are the fools who religiously follow and fall for the same trick over and over again.

WTTB :hi:

Ricky,

Your pretty damn close.

Here's where you're a bit "off"

I do this because I love it.

I love reading & artwork AS MUCH as I like collecting.

I have NEVER pretended to be anything but a guy that sells comics for a profit.

My motives & methods are pretty clear. I trust my instincts & buy material that I enjoy. if I'm "pumping" a book, You can bet your I've bought a bunch. It's not a secret.

I've never pretended otherwise. I'm arrogant. If I want it YOU should too.

My shop doesn't sell new material over cover price. It has NEVER in 26 years.

Online though....Who are these people? They pay top dollar. I'm guilty. I love making huge profits on new books online. I always roll that cash into my shop. I'm fabulous for the industry, I spend at a level that makes a difference. If your a creator with a property that catches my eye, i support you guns blazing.

Guys with spec sites reach out to me. I reach out to them. I consider some of them friends.

I'm the man on the street, the guy in the trenches. I'm at the warehouse, I'm talking to the creators / publishers, looking the customer in the eye, day after day. New books never stop. It's intoxicating. They always need news & I always need to promote something.

Sorry if you do not see that websites / groups find value in a source.

I'm "original content" personified.

The type of material they publish is what I generate daily. Just by being Larry.

I love what I do & have a blast doing it.

Gets you angry doesn't it?

The fact that you created an account to spew vile anonymously speaks volumes about you & your level of jealousy towards me.

I feel like a super-star & I'm rock hard.

I'm Larry Doherty. ( I know who you are :)

Hi.

So, why all the hostility when I offered my "Opinion" that the error books are nowhere near as rare as a single case? Especially once you reveal you have 58 copies ! Was it that I outed you.? I didn't ... you outed yourself!

You are perceiving hostility where there was nothing but a challenge.

Your math blows...

220 - 58= you didn't "out" anything

I found a few at a LCS, only 1 shop had them out of the several that I hit up

Name the shop so I can call.

Philadelphia is serviced from different warehouse than they were released from.

PROVE IT.

Why would I give up one of my source spots?

If you want proof that Direct Sales copies ended up in Philly, here you go:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JUSTICE-LEAGUE-51-ERROR-RECALLED-MISPRINT-Lex-Luthor-Superman-52-Cover-DC-NM-/222155655252?hash=item33b9824854:g:WzsAAOSwmtJXYyB2

Where did this hit & run piece of mess go?

Whats up with the two covers for Justice League 51? I got two different covers in my pull box yesterday.

One had Writer: Dan Abnett Art: Paul Pelletier & Sandra Hope Cover: Paul Pelletier & Tony Kordos

The other has Jurgens, Grummet, Miki & Eltaeb

530583e79e4fc7f75855995d511e185c.jpg