• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #15 'Iron Jane' J. Scott Campbell Store EXCLUSIVE Cover

33 posts in this topic

There's hundreds of books released every week that don't have their own threads.

There is nothing special about this book and it was already discussed in the artist appreciation thread right below it (a thread that the seeming target audience of this book would be reading).

There is a reason why mods consolidate threads.

-J.

If she was dressed as Venom then it would need its own thread right???

Naa , it would need to be a hot artist that everyone watches, releasing an exclusive to the general…. or …. A title that is supposed to hold an event that everyone is anticipating…. or even say a book that sells out in 24 hours, ……else its among hundreds of books released every day and nothing special

edit. Oh and Don't forget to ask J first

I am glad I ordered mine early as well.

His Betty & Veronica cover should do well also.

On the secondary market? Na...

Based on what I have seen in the past with the Hughes Archie covers locally, the Campbell variant will do very well also. I picked up a few for that will sell fast this fall con season.

There's hundreds of books released every week that don't have their own threads.

There is nothing special about this book and it was already discussed in the artist appreciation thread right below it (a thread that the seeming target audience of this book would be reading).

-J.

Naa , it would need to be a hot artist that everyone watches, releasing an exclusive to the general…. or …. A title that is supposed to hold an event that everyone is anticipating…. or even say a book that sells out in 24 hours, ……else its among hundreds of books released every day and nothing special

Hence the purpose of an already dedicated artist appreciation thread where this same book was already discussed at great lengths.

Or should there just be a new thread created every time JSC poops out yet another look-alike cover?

This thread was just a thinly veiled "for sale" thread.

-J.

Based on what I have seen in the past with the Hughes Archie covers locally, the Campbell variant will do very well also. I picked up a few for that will sell fast this fall con season.

The Betty & Veronica 275 variant? Can't give those away online.

-J.

Hence the purpose of an already dedicated artist appreciation thread where this same book was already discussed at great lengths.

I already stated why I started a new thread for this, and others chimed in and said they might have missed it without it

Or should there just be a new thread created every time JSC poops out yet another look-alike cover?

Your opinion and welcome to it, selling out in 24 hours makes it a small opinion

Yup gonna make a killing on my 3 copies

-J.

ion4gw.gif

Anyway I will go on posting what I feel people may find interesting or helpful and you can continue to police the strands pretending to be a mod, if it makes you feel good

-J.

I already stated why I started a new thread for this, and others chimed in and said they might have missed it without it

Your opinion and welcome to it, selling out in 24 hours makes it a small opinion

Yup gonna make a killing on my 3 copies

-J.

ion4gw.gif

Anyway I will go on posting what I feel people may find interesting or helpful and you can continue to police the strands pretending to be a mod, if it makes you feel good

Just to be on the safe side , maybe you should start a THIRD thread about this book, just in case there are two other people who have missed the first two threads. (thumbs u

I kid, I kid. lol

I'll be quiet now. :foryou:

-J.

This didn't need its own thread.

-J.

I thought about posting it under The JSC thread but wanted to call attention to it for everyone before it sold out.

Sorry it irritated you

I'm glad you did, got my attention. (thumbs u

Got mine too. Thanks

Mine too! Thanks (thumbs u

No, but they sell at shows.

There are two collector groups that buy JSC covers from me at shows 1) JSC fans and 2) the underlying character fans. Whether I personally like them or not, JSC covers sell well. (shrug)

There are two collector groups that buy JSC covers from me at shows 1) JSC fans and 2) the underlying character fans. Whether I personally like them or not, JSC covers sell well. (shrug)

That's cool. You're talking about a niche market that applies to you personally. In general though, I don't think they will do anything on the secondary market besides pre-sales.

That's cool. You're talking about a niche market that applies to you personally. In general though, I don't think they will do anything on the secondary market besides pre-sales.

There is a window where you can make a quick double on most of the JSC exclusives online as well. After a few months it is much tougher.

There is a window where you can make a quick double on most of the JSC exclusives online as well. After a few months it is much tougher.

Absolutely, that window is pre-selling a pre-sale. Typically not worth the hassle.