• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #15 'Iron Jane' J. Scott Campbell Store EXCLUSIVE Cover

33 posts in this topic

wbrjev.jpg

PRE-ORDER NOW!

Order your copy of Amazing Spider-Man vol 4 #15 featuring MJ 'Iron Jane' cover artwork by J. Scott Campbell! A JSC EXCLUSIVE! Available in full color by Nei Ruffino or Black & White line art covers. Individual or sets, signed or unsigned are available. Signed copies are autographed by J. Scott Campbell.

Options:

Limited Edition Color - unsigned $18

Limited Edition Color - SIGNED $28

Limited Edition Color & BW Set (2 books) - unsigned $ 36

Limited Edition Color & BW Set (2 books) - SIGNED $54

JSC Store

2zp15dy.jpg

This didn't need its own thread.

-J.

I thought about posting it under The JSC thread but wanted to call attention to it for everyone before it sold out.

Sorry it irritated you

Not irritated. Just making an observation.

-J.

-J.

I thought about posting it under The JSC thread but wanted to call attention to it for everyone before it sold out.

Sorry it irritated you

I'm glad you did, got my attention. (thumbs u

-J.

Sorry it irritated you

Got mine too. Thanks

There's hundreds of books released every week that don't have their own threads.

There is nothing special about this book and it was already discussed in the artist appreciation thread right below it (a thread that the seeming target audience of this book would be reading).

There is a reason why mods consolidate threads.

-J.

-J.

Sorry it irritated you

Got mine too. Thanks

(thumbs u

There's hundreds of books released every week that don't have their own threads.

There is nothing special about this book and it was already discussed in the artist appreciation thread right below it (a thread that the seeming target audience of this book would be reading).

-J.

They do?

-J.

If she was dressed as Venom then it would need its own thread right???