• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COLSED! .............NEW Fangled CGC slabs. Must go!

115 posts in this topic

IMO, All of the slabs coming up have one or more of the issues that have been allegedly occurring with the new slab design. I'm very hopeful that these issues will be remedied by CGC and I'm optimistic they are working on it. However, At this time, I have my doubts also and I'm not interested in sending them back to CGC.

These will be sold as is with no returns unless it arrives damaged from shipping. Anything other that you will need to contact CGC.

CGC: "The vast majority of feedback that CGC has received about its new holder has been positive. As we stated previously, there were a few relatively minor issues with the new holder, particularly an issue that resulted in a slight wavy appearance. Immediately upon hearing this feedback, CGC conducted a thorough investigation, determined the causes and took corrective action. We reached out -- and continue to reach out -- to customers who we believe may have been affected and offer a solution.

We are not aware of a single book that was damaged as a result of any of these issues with the new holder. We realize, however, that these issues can be an inconvenience for those affected. If anyone thinks they have a holder that exhibits a slight wavy appearance, CGC would be happy to evaluate it and, if we agree with your assessment, reholder your book at no charge, as well as cover your shipping expenses. If we feel that reholdering is not warranted, we will still cover your shipping expenses. Any such returns will receive Fast Track service.

Prices include shipping via USPS priority mail in the U.S.

International buyers pay exact shipping cost minus a $10 discount.

Paypal, checks or money orders are accepted

Please contact me first if you can't send payment within three days.

The first unconditional "I'll take it" or any form of "I'll take it" publicly or via PM wins. Time stamp rules, please don't edit posts or PMs

Probation listers, Hall of Shamers, and people I may have on ignore are not eligible to purchase.

Assume all books have been pressed unless stated otherwise.

FINAL REDUCTIONS!

Adventure Comics #337 CGC 9.4 White...$250 $200

Batman #161 CGC 8.5 cow...$125 $90

Captain America #130 CGC 9.6 White...$130 $100

Dr. Strange #180 CGC 9.6 White...$200 $150

Hulk #112 CGC 9.6 oww...$200 $150

Hulk #146 CGC 9.4 White...$75 $60

Hulk 178 CGC 9.4 ow...$125 $100

Hulk #193 CGC 9.6 oww...Winnipeg...$125 $100

Jungle Action #5... CGC 9.0 White...$325 $250

Marvel Mystery #85 CGC 6.5 cow...$600 $500

Nick Fury Agent of Shield #11 CGC 9.8 oww...$500 $375