• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RECAP at END at Buzzetta's SDCC Couch Tour 2016- No Lines for Drinks or Bathroom

157 posts in this topic

This will honestly sell out quick. This has been ranked as one of the best Snake Eyes figures ever produced as well as one of the best Storm Shadows... Hasbro is going the distance and releasing both of these figures again in a two pack

SDCC2016-Hasbro-GI-Joe-025.jpg

I am kind of disappointed with Transformers... these figures were shown last year. They just started shipping. Transformers is Hasbro's number one property. They should find a way to promote it and get it out at retail a little quicker. If you go back to my thread last year... you will see these figures shown there.

http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/07/20/sdcc-2016-transformers-titans-return-combiner-wars-319625

Here is the link... here is the lineup that should FINALLY be hitting stores now.

SDCC 2016 Preview Night is in full swing and our news team is on the floor covering the displays as we speak! Our first set of pics tonight is of the Titans Return and Combiner Wars display featuring many figures that are either just hitting retail or have only been recently revealed. Featured in the display cases are:

Legends:

Wheelie

Rewind

Stripes

Laserbeak

Rumble

Deluxe:

Mindwipe

Highbrow

Weirdwolf

Chromedome

Skullsmasher

Scourge

Hardhead

Blurr

Voyager:

Sentinel Prime

Galvatron

Alpha Trion

Astrotrain

Leader:

Powermaster Optimus Prime

Blaster

Soundwave

Combiner:

Computron

G2 Menasor

G2 Bruticus

Victorion

Titan:

San Diego Comic Con 2016 Fortress Maximus

hm

Where's the beef?

What I was saying is, your pictures aren't showing Buzz

I will take care of that and start hosting them myself.

What stores can you find the Transformers?

Already on the East Coast... I personally spotted a Skullcruncher which is part of the Deluxe assortment at the $15.99-$16.99 price point at NY Targets and TRUs.

I am waiting for the one I want to hit Amazon though.