• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Turner Aspen Exclusive Artwork DC Harley Quinn #1 ?

209 posts in this topic

No, it was posted on another thread with a tease..."Remeber this image in a few months." It is Turner and Aspen is doing a variant for the Harley Quinn #1 so... 2+2= 5? lol This is my "guess"

another piece to the puzzle?

aspen_zpsixidkfix.jpg

I don't think there will be many in the complete "set" of covers. IF they are sticking to DC Rebirth #1 issues of characters he drew. We have Batman #1 , Justice League #1 and Harley Quinn #1 from picture above not too many more releases after that. IF that is the pattern. But I am sure with the response they will try to find other covers to put his images on.

harleyQuinn%20Rebirth%201%20Aspen_zpsbpjsh0kf.jpg

I haven't bought any of the rebirth stuff, but I kave a shameful obsession with Harley and Starfire.

If this is the variant (or one of) I'm definitely getting it!

Can we at least give CBSI credit for this find? Thank you Trey.

? There is no concrete evidence that he or I am right . But when/IF it is correct ALL the credit for being a super sleuth should be given to Trey at CBSI . 3 gold stars for Trey . Oh, and let's not leave out "William Hardie" who posted the picture of the Aspen banner :applause:

Can we at least give CBSI credit for this find? Thank you Trey.

? There is no concrete evidence that he or I am right . But when/IF it is correct ALL the credit for being a super sleuth should be given to Trey at CBSI . 3 gold stars for Trey . Oh, and let's not leave out "William Hardie" who posted the picture of the Aspen banner :applause:

Um, only 3 gold stars? I believe the gold standard is 5... god, this forum is falling apart. (:

Thought I would share with everyone:

I emailed Aspen with worries about the upcoming books being sold out as fast as the Batman #1 were and about resellers buying "bulk" for the mark-up values. This was the response I got today:

Hello,

Yes the next round of books will have tighter limitations and a larger print run to ensure more fans can get a copy.

Sincerely,

Aspen Comics

I emailed Aspen with worries about the upcoming books being sold out as fast as the Batman #1 were and about resellers buying "bulk" for the mark-up values. This was the response I got today:

Hello,

Yes the next round of books will have tighter limitations and a larger print run to ensure more fans can get a copy.

Sincerely,

Aspen Comics

So......does that mean they'll do another Batman #1 print run?? OR in the next exclusive, they have a larger print run.......maybe the later....

Hello,

Sincerely,

Aspen Comics

So......does that mean they'll do another Batman #1 print run?? OR in the next exclusive, they have a larger print run.......maybe the later....

They won't print more of Batman 1

ugh, larger print run...i'm out.

Excellent! 20 more for me meeeeee!!!

Seriously though, how big was the batman print?

This Aspen Comics Exclusive contains both editions of Batman #1 Turner Variant.

- Color Edition, Limited to 3,000 Copies.

- Artist Edition, Limited to 1,500 Copies.

Right off the site - http://www.aspenstore.com/Batman-1-Aspen-Turner-Variant-Artist-Edition-Set-SOLD-OUT_p_2469.html