• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM collectors: would this ASM #2 cover bother you?

24 posts in this topic

Gang - debating this book but wanted to get your thoughts on if that vertical crease that breaks color would bother you? It's almost like a subscription crease, except it's not in the middle of the book.

ASM2_zpscmimkk0o.jpg

The book is quite nice with the most noticeable flaw that vertical line. I'm just debating if I can get over it, or would another book that may not be as nice overall but have more spread out flaws be more visually appealing.

Gang - debating this book but wanted to get your thoughts on if that vertical crease that breaks color would bother you? It's almost like a subscription crease, except it's not in the middle of the book.

ASM2_zpscmimkk0o.jpg

if its bothering you enough that you feel the need to ask opinions, pass and get a copy where you aren't second guessing yourself.

It's really up to you. Sub creases used to really bug me but now on expensive older books, not so much. This one looks pretty nice to me, the crease isn't too obtrusive. If you're happy with the price you should grab it.

ASM2_zpscmimkk0o.jpg

if its bothering you enough that you feel the need to ask opinions, pass and get a copy where you aren't second guessing yourself.

Bingo!

Personally, it doesn't bother me. As others have said, besides that, it's a really sharp copy.