• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A note to CGC and the powers that be......

16 posts in this topic

Good job. You guys were jammed at a few shows that i was set up next you at wanted to know what your secret is for having all that energy at shows. I mean, you guys were non stop, running around, helping people and all of that.

Is it red bull?? (Don't really like the taste). Extra caffeinated coffee?? Steroids (can you get me some??) ??

Please share!!

:popcorn:

Thank you,

Jeff

Good job. You guys were jammed at a few shows that i was set up next you at wanted to know what your secret is for having all that energy at shows. I mean, you guys were non stop, running around, helping people and all of that.

Is it red bull?? (Don't really like the taste). Extra caffeinated coffee?? Steroids (can you get me some??) ??

Please share!!

Thank you,

Jeff

I've been impressed with the cgc booth people at every show I've seen them at. Friendly, helpful, and moving non-stop. I've noticed donut consumption on more than one occasion, perhaps that's the source of their powers.

Please share!!

Thank you,

Jeff

I've been impressed with the cgc booth people at every show I've seen them at. Friendly, helpful, and moving non-stop. I've noticed donut consumption on more than one occasion, perhaps that's the source of their powers.

I think in many cases the secret is youth.

Please share!!

Thank you,

Jeff

I didn't know being in your thirties and forties was considered young. I feel young again!!!

Please share!!

Thank you,

Jeff

Perhaps in secret, they popped something? use your imagination... lol(:

Please share!!

Thank you,

Jeff

I didn't know being in your thirties and forties was considered young. I feel young again!!!

Sorry. 30s is young 40s aren't. :makepoint:

Please share!!

Thank you,

Jeff

Life can be rough when you spend it as a hit man.

Please share!!

Thank you,

Jeff

:cry:

:hi:

Please share!!

Thank you,

Jeff

Shhhhh, you can't talk about cases here. :gossip:

Shhhhh, you can't talk about cases here. :gossip:

Youth created the wave...

MW.jpg

...youth sucks.