• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bets and Predictions for the press release!!

299 posts in this topic

Yee of little faith

CGC might take note how little belief is held in their ability to correct the ship's course at this point.

Bligh reef just below the waters surface coming up?

Captain Hazelwood, wake up .....

Could the annoucement be they be acquiring stock / design from PGX? Use their holder and material but still grade to the CGC standard?

I can only see that if PGX ceasing operations is a part of the deal. No reason for CGC to legitimize PGX in any form.

Gambling fail. Cannot have two -115s for things that are opposite. One much be a + number.

How do you think the house makes money?

It's very common the coin flip for superbowl is often - 120 for heads and tails

It doesn't show up for me but

The announcement poll was supposed to close at 4 pm

The design change was supposed to close tomorrow

I doubt the thread lasts that long

If you redesign the poll a third time I would have a vote in each option!

My prediction is that CGC will redesign the holder to something everybody is happy with, but in order to get your old "new" books reholdered, you'll have to get in a line. As you arrive at the front of the line, a CGC representative hands you your reholdered book, and then another person behind the CGC representative punches you in the face.

Could the annoucement be they be acquiring stock / design from PGX? Use their holder and material but still grade to the CGC standard?

Don't see how this will help them in the long run as the PGX case holder is also made out of Barex. :gossip:

This means that like their own old case holders, they will eventually run out of their remaining inventory. This would be nothing more than just an interim solution to buy them more time. :juggle:

It doesn't show up for me but

The announcement poll was supposed to close at 4 pm

The design change was supposed to close tomorrow

I doubt the thread lasts that long

If you redesign the poll a third time I would have a vote in each option!

I don't think polls can be edited

Those were the time limits I placed when initially setting them up (or so I thought)