• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saw Wolverine yesterday in Williamsburg, VA

8 posts in this topic

I was sitting outside the Williamsburg Inn watching a driver decked out in a suit. He was standing by what looked like a new Cadillac. I'm sitting there minding my own business enjoying the lack of rain and the next thing I know Hugh Jackman trots out of the ritzy hotel wearing a casual sportscoat and jeans. It was a short distance for him to get to his car but I did get out a "Hey, Hugh what's happenin'?" By the time I spoke he had reached the car. He looked out from the car and waved. The driver gave me a look like I'd better not give him any trouble. He closes Hugh's door. The driver gets in and drives the Caddy away.

I have no picture or autograph on Williamsburg Inn stationary, and yes it could've been the Whiskey or the spiked cider, but maybe it was instead that I'm having comic book withdrawl from not having read a comic for the last two weeks.

Hmm, I spent 3 years in the 'Burg, and never saw any celebs there except for Bill Cosby and Bruce Hornsby (unless you count Justice Rehnquist and Scalia as celebs). Of course, I wasn't hanging out at the Williamsburg Inn, either.

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's... his hair was perfect...

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Owoooo, werewolves of London!

Better stay away from him

He'll rip your lungs out, Tim

I'd like to meet his tailor