• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM : Hulk 181............Finally! UPDATE : Rec from CGC

24 posts in this topic

SO the 6.5/7.0's have me baffled.

This is a 6.0 at best and 5.5 would not surprise me.

This Hulk 181 5.5 is a 5.5. Does this look anything even remotely close to the copy the OP posted?

This isn't a question of what you would grade it, it's a question of what would CGC grade it and the copy the OP posted is not a CGC 5.5 (shrug)

It was purchased as for $1050 so right at that 5.5/6.0 raw price. I'm hoping for a 6.5 with press but if it comes back 6.0 I'll still be OK.

Are you sending it in? Because unless there is something going on that isn't apparent in the scan (like a light stain or interior problems) I'm willing to bet this is a 6.5.

It was purchased as for $1050 so right at that 5.5/6.0 raw price. I'm hoping for a 6.5 with press but if it comes back 6.0 I'll still be OK.

Are you sending it in? Because unless there is something going on that isn't apparent in the scan (like a light stain or interior problems) I'm willing to bet this is a 6.5.

LordRahl, please contact me about the Batman 244 you posted :takeit: on in my thread. Because you're not accepting private messages I can't get ahold of you.

Ken