• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JULY s/s op pre-sale; SDCC exclusives, Hughes, JSC, HARLEY ongoing thread
3 3

291 posts in this topic

Okay, here's a string of some SDCC exclusives I can offer up.

VERY Limited on spots here, so if I end up sending you a PM for a wait list rather than an invoice, don't be surprised. But I am going to do my best to fill everyone's order.

These are all guaranteed 9.8 signature series delivered.

Batman Rebirth #1 SDCC Jim Lee variant s/s Finch, King & Jim Lee - $155

batman1sdcc.jpg

Wonder Woman Rebirth #1 SDCC Jim Lee variant s/s Lee - $155

Again, op is for Lee only, anyone else on the book at the show is gravy, and I'll get 'em if they attend! :thumbsup:

wonderwoman1sdcc.jpg

I'll take one of each :takeit:

Okay, here's a string of some SDCC exclusives I can offer up.

VERY Limited on spots here, so if I end up sending you a PM for a wait list rather than an invoice, don't be surprised. But I am going to do my best to fill everyone's order.

These are all guaranteed 9.8 signature series delivered.

Batman Rebirth #1 SDCC Jim Lee variant s/s Finch, King & Jim Lee - $155

batman1sdcc.jpg

Wonder Woman Rebirth #1 SDCC Jim Lee variant s/s Lee - $155

Again, op is for Lee only, anyone else on the book at the show is gravy, and I'll get 'em if they attend! :thumbsup:

wonderwoman1sdcc.jpg

I'll take one of each :takeit:

Just Lee's signature on Wonder Woman don't want anyone else. And just Lee, Finch, and King on Batman. Please make sure the signatures don't cover the characters face. PLEASE!

Edited by Polirer

Black Hammer #1 SDCC Exclusive s/s Jeff Lemiere & cover artist Dustin Nguyen - $155

According to Dark Horse, this too has a very small print run of just 500 copies

Also, if Dean Ormston is there, I'll add him to the book as well.

black-hammer-1-convention-exclusive-variant.jpg

:takeit: X2

All spots for BETTY AND VERONICA SDCC SOLD OUT.

ALL WONDER WOMAN, BATMAN SDCC SOLD OUT.

TWO spots left Justice League and Superman rebirth SDCC

Are you doing any of the DC Rebirth SDCC exclusives raw by chance?

Hey I'm just making a request. I've seen those poorly placed Stan Lee sigs.... No need to troll

No one is "trolling" you. You're new to the boards, just pointing out that making that request to such an experienced facilitator could be interpreted as a bit insulting. Point being . . .you're in good hands with Rich, so you have nothing to worry about. :foryou:

Someday, somebody will have to explain to me this obsession of Eric Powell's Hillbilly :)

I am still waiting for someone to explain the obsession with a dude that wears his underwear over his tights and runs around with a cape.

:jokealert: