• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Gods #7 SOLD AND CLOSED Thanks

15 posts in this topic

Hi board members,

This will be my very first comic that I have ever sold after collecting for over 20 years.

My wife and I are trying to start a family and I promised her that I would sell most of my collection and keep just what I really like.

I posted on the Comics General forum and gave everyone a heads up that I would start with selling just 1 comic and wait until I receive feedback before I list anymore. I plan on selling 1 comic at a time until I have reached at least 10 feedback, after that I will list a few at a time.

Per other sales thread and board guidelines, I think the following is what most members are comfortable with and applies to this sales thread:

100% refund if not satisfied with purchase.

:takeit: rules over PM's

I will ship in a priority mail flat rate envelope, comic sandwiched between thick cardboard.

I will ship within 24 hours of cleared payment.

I accept Paypal, checks, money order or free pick up if any board members live near Idaho.

I hope that covers everything, the very first comic for sale is a New Gods #7 in VF/NM or better condition with White Pages. I will be asking $195.00 plus $6 for priority mail shipping.

Every bit of these sales go towards future comic collecting babies :)

I will post pictures as soon as I figure out photobucket. Please give me 30 minutes or so,

Thanks everyone

John