• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Curator ASM #1 9.6!!!!!

52 posts in this topic

It's not unusual for an old label OW/W to end up in a White slab with no trickery at all...... and considering that White pages are the norm for Curators, it's probably legit. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

VERY subjective..... but books from the early 60's do exist that will have a near unanimous consensus as to their "whiteness",,,........GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

yea heritage has been getting some crazy ones lately - between this and that action 1 5.5...

Where is the Action #1 CGC 5.5 for sale?

Heritage

Hopefully it's been freed from the new wave case.

What a book to have stuck in a new CGC holder....wonder why anyone would have done this!! I would have Heritage send it back into CGC once the newer holder comes out with the inner sleeve. No way would I buy it like this been that I am from Canada I would not want to take a risk of sending it myself to CGC.

I would be grabbing my head like the guy on the front cover in the lower left....saying to myself what the hell did I just do to the #1 comic in the hobby!!