• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher #1 Preview CGC 9.8 ***Dolphins Super Bowl PRICE***

31 posts in this topic

Few rules below :blahblah:

:takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing PMs

Payment though PayPal or Money Order - Money Order must clear before shipping.

Shipping is $13 (Priority Shipping with Signature Required with Full Insurance)

If you need more pics,let me know.

No refunds on CGC books

Fresh from CGC - Preacher #1 Preview CGC 9.8 ($550)

Why does it say $550 in one post, dropped to $950 in another post and last price drop of $850 in a 3rd post?

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but the original price was higher than $950. Then the seller dropped the price to $950. Then the seller dropped the price to $850, which at the time the seller thought was the last price drop. However, the seller must have had a change of heart and dropped the price to $550 with this price drop only appearing as an edit to the original sales posting.

Why does it say $550 in one post, dropped to $950 in another post and last price drop of $850 in a 3rd post?

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but the original price was higher than $950. Then the seller dropped the price to $950. Then the seller dropped the price to $850, which at the time the seller thought was the last price drop. However, the seller must have had a change of heart and dropped the price to $550 with this price drop only appearing as an edit to the original sales posting.

That's the way I understood it to be.....