• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher #1 Preview CGC 9.8 ***Dolphins Super Bowl PRICE***

31 posts in this topic

that is correct - actually started off at $1000 drop it down to $850, it didn't sell and I said screw it $550 is the selling price because I thought the Dolphins were better than they are lol
(thumbs u

Why does it say $550 in one post, dropped to $950 in another post and last price drop of $850 in a 3rd post?

comicdonna=comicdrama

Nice.

that is correct - actually started off at $1000 drop it down to $850, it didn't sell and I said screw it $550 is the selling price because I thought the Dolphins were better than they are lol
(thumbs u

Why does it say $550 in one post, dropped to $950 in another post and last price drop of $850 in a 3rd post?

comicdonna=comicdrama

Nice.

lol;)

I'd be a buyer, but I've got a Best Offer in on a ASM 129 on ebay. It's been almost teh 48 hours and the seller hasn't responded. Can't buy this if I'm getting the ASM 129 :frustrated:

I guess you don't realize that you can cancel a " best offer" made on an ebay BIN listing, that you have made to a seller, at any time.

Oh, and if a seller has not responded to a best offer that you submitted to him over 48 hours ago, the chances are he is not going to accept your offer.

Sorry guy, you dropped the ball on this Preacher 9.8 preview....I woulda snapped it up in a second, if I saw it at $550.

I'd be a buyer, but I've got a Best Offer in on a ASM 129 on ebay. It's been almost teh 48 hours and the seller hasn't responded. Can't buy this if I'm getting the ASM 129 :frustrated:

I guess you don't realize that you can cancel a " best offer" made on an ebay BIN listing, that you have made to a seller, at any time.

Oh, and if a seller has not responded to a best offer that you submitted to him over 48 hours ago, the chances are he is not going to accept your offer.

Sorry guy, you dropped the ball on this Preacher 9.8 preview....I woulda snapped it up in a second, if I saw it at $550.

I didn't realize that at the time. I don't normally buy comics on eBay. I do wish I'd have picked this up.

I didn't realize that at the time. I don't normally buy comics on eBay. I do wish I'd have picked this up.

Yeah, you can retract best offers....but anyway, I was (gently) breaking your balls because you could have had the book but didn't get it.Mostly because a 9.8 preview is a good buy in at $550, and I was annoyed at myself for missing it. lol