• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #97

5 posts in this topic

Please grade this copy of ASM#97 i will be negotiating on this comic and would love to know what you all think about the grade of this comic,the person selling it claims it to be VF/NM or 9.0 do you agree ? and what price do you think i should pay ?

Sorry these are the best pictures to be sent.

Amazing%20Spiderman%2096.jpg%202_zpsq0vmnaed.jpg

Amazing%20Spiderman%2096.jpg%203_zpsdfvwiufb.jpg

Amazing%20Spiderman%2096.jpg%201_zps8qo3mqiz.jpg

Amazing%20Spiderman%2096_zpsuonpcl4v.jpg

Amazing%20Spiderman%2096.jpg%204_zpsvs3moy3s.jpgAmazing%20Spiderman%2096.jpg%205_zpsb3comwcm.jpg

OK, things I see that might need closer inspection.

1. Is that a 1/2" color break crease at the mid Right Front Cover by the door knob with some edge wear and possible 1/8" nick/tear just to the right of it near the goblin glider's right wing?

2. Is there a stain or bend/crease at the Top Left Back Cover corner up to 1/2"?

3. Is that a small tear up to 1/4" at the mid left back cover edge that possibly leads into a vertical crease?

4. Is there any staining or tanning of the back cover edges?

I'd say 7.5/8.0 if no tears and stains due to accumulation of defects that break color

I'd say 6.0/6.5 if presence of tears and stains along with accumulation of defects that break color.