• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest

207 posts in this topic

So, everyone that has asked to play has now been sent a joint PM with Shin and I.

If you were wanting to play, and you haven't received that PM yet, please let me know right away.

Thanks everyone!

Andy

I think as long as you get in before Round 1 ends, it should be okay. Just let Andy know (he knows from seeing this thread) and he'll send you a Group PM which you'll use for your guesses each Round.

I think as long as you get in before Round 1 ends, it should be okay. Just let Andy know (he knows from seeing this thread) and he'll send you a Group PM which you'll use for your guesses each Round.

How many contestants are there this year?

I count 133 entrants.

I count 133 entrants.

Nice! :applause:

LAST YEAR: We had six people sign up who never submitted a single guess... and at least six more who either dropped out after one round or soon after... :gossip:

Whether that holds true again this year... we'll see. hm

(It's a pain to wait for people to submit their guesses each round when they will never do so...)

NOTE:

ROUND 1 has already BEGUN. If you are participating in this contest, you should have received a GROUP PM from thirdgreenham.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9488206&fpart=1

If you would like to join the competition there is still time: PM thirdgreenham.

Who will step up to claim the Ultimate Prize?

Reminder of last year's winners: Toro followed by Azkaban and LordRahl

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8719437&fpart=1

2015-Green-Eggs-Trophy-m.png

Round_10-Final-Ranking.png

Ohhh, I'm not sure I am looking forward to scanning down to see how far into the dark reds my name falls. :tonofbricks: This is such a fun idea though.