• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My COMICS are being graded today

58 posts in this topic

I just called for an update and they said that my books will be graded today. They were mailed on 2/28.

G.I. Joe 21

G.I. Joe 21

Web of Spider-Man 1

Web of Spider-Man 1

Web of Spider-Man 1

Ninjak 1 gold

Wolverine 1

Batman D.K.R. 1

Amazing Spider-Man 200

Marvel Secret Wars 8

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

I just called for an update and they said that my books will be graded today. They were mailed on 2/28.

G.I. Joe 21

G.I. Joe 21

Web of Spider-Man 1

Web of Spider-Man 1

Web of Spider-Man 1

Ninjak 1 gold

Wolverine 1

Batman D.K.R. 1

Amazing Spider-Man 200

Marvel Secret Wars 8

good luck with the gijoe21's 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

If you joined the Collectors Society, you could see online when they are graded. I know they update it very quickly, I just got the grades for my submissions that way. thumbsup2.gif

I actually had some graded recently that seemed like they were graded faster than that. Took like 3 weeks from the time of shipment until they were graded. Having to wait like 3 more weeks to get them back though 27_laughing.gif

If you joined the Collectors Society, you could see online when they are graded. I know they update it very quickly, I just got the grades for my submissions that way. thumbsup2.gif

I already joined. After your 1st sub, if you want a 20% you can't use it. confused.gif It is worthless after your first sub. Still not sure why they won't offer members the same 20%

What grades to you expect J?

9.6 or 9.8 on all. I really hope a Joe 9.8 comes my way. I think I have a good chance.

I've also sent in two G.I.Joe's #21 hoping for at least a 9.6

Both of them came back 9.0

frustrated.gif

G.I. Joe 21

G.I. Joe 21

Web of Spider-Man 1

Web of Spider-Man 1

Web of Spider-Man 1

Ninjak 1 gold

Wolverine 1

Batman D.K.R. 1

Amazing Spider-Man 200

Marvel Secret Wars 8

Mine were graded several days ago, but have been in Quality Control for 3 days and counting. Meaning no grades posted yet....

Let us know what you get!

Mine were graded several days ago, but have been in Quality Control for 3 days and counting. Meaning no grades posted yet....

Now that Newt's gone, the whole operation is thrown off... 893whatthe.gifsmirk.gif

Jim

Now that Newt's gone, the whole operation is thrown off... 893whatthe.gifsmirk.gif

Jim

893naughty-thumb.gif

Jim

893naughty-thumb.gif
popcorn.gif

Jim

893naughty-thumb.gif
popcorn.gif
cloud9.gif