• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Pedrin's Big Five Auction Ends-SOLD & CLOSED! Thanks Everyone!

25 posts in this topic

Hope it's OK to post this here as I know it's from the '90's. If it's a problem let me know and I'll move it.

If you are a war comic fan this book needs no introduction. If you are not, this is the most comprehensive listing of the "Big Five" DC war books anywhere and has some great articles to boot! :cloud9:

:rulez: Auction starts now and ends at 8PM eastern standard time Sunday 7/10/16.

High bidder time-stamped on the thread will be the winner. Bidding in increments of $1.00 please.

Starting bid is $5.00, and per board rules the BIN price is $100.00. Shipping in the US is $5.00, others pay exact.

The book is complete with creasing along binding and small impact to the BLC. I would grade it at 7.5.

Returns accepted within 5 days of receiving if not happy.

Payment via PayPal or money order is accepted.Scans coming up!.

First, I cannot recommend this book highly enough. This is the book that, among other great information, establishes the Sgt Rock/Easy CO timeline, including prototypes. If you think you know DC war, but have never read this book, you will learn some new things.

Second, to the OP, you might want to post a link for this in the Silver Age War Comics thread. The are probably some people there that would be interested that might not cruise the for sale area as often.

+1

This is a terrific book. It single-handedly got me into focusing on DC war comics, back in the day.

OSPG excluded, it is by far, the most important, influential comic-related book, in my life. Thank you, Chris Pedrin!

I'll be watching this auction with great interest to see how it does. (thumbs u

First, I cannot recommend this book highly enough. This is the book that, among other great information, establishes the Sgt Rock/Easy CO timeline, including prototypes. If you think you know DC war, but have never read this book, you will learn some new things.

Second, to the OP, you might want to post a link for this in the Silver Age War Comics thread. The are probably some people there that would be interested that might not cruise the for sale area as often.

(thumbs u